7.11.2013


---


success.

After muckin' around with the fucked spool.. 
I was able to mix up some chemicals and get shakin'
Everything else is easy;
but putting the film in the spool was by far the worst experience.

Managed to get it up to dry in the bathroom.. 
No dust! to my surprise.
and.
The Canoscan 8600F is impressing me so far!
Good Scans as of now, and I'm yet to play around with the features .. 
Ended up using the VueScan 3rd Party software.

Develop. Recipe,:

Camera: Mamiya RB67 OG + 127mm K/L
Film: Ilford HP5+400
Developer: Ilfosol 3
Fixer: Ilford Rapid Fixer

20C/68F @ 6.75 - 7 Mins (1:9 Developer of 500ml
30"- 1 Min Water Stop - Plain "Cold" Arizona Tap.. 
5.5 Mins (1:4 Fixer of 500ml)
3 Min Rinse - Cold Tap
45" Dishwasher Soap Wetting Agent Rinse (One Drop in 600ml+)

Didn't take as long to dry as the internet swore.. 
Originals came out with much Grey / Black data, I'm pleased.
I'm a real fan of how easy 120/220 is to scan on the flatbed.

I'll stick to this formula on for HP5+400
Now I aim for consistency on the other three..
Those of which consist of Yosemite Park and the whole Cali escapade.
The Color (C-41) stuff I'll take to the shop.. .

Two Exposures:


Forgot I captured an exposure on this test roll in LA.. 
Paul snuck his way onto this frame.. 
Ty's soon to be Land-Speed blister in the back.
wo0t!




No comments:

Post a Comment