6.19.2013

Post.
A post finally, damn you!
 Life's been go0d. Busy.
The (3) bikes I've been bouncing from are all almost done.
New tools and toys are falling out of the sky it seems, and I can not complain!
Took a trip to the ol' oasis to look for some bits for a few tanks I picked up.



Fucking 105 degrees out with little to no moisture.. .
A perfect day for digging!

It got to a point where i was about to giveup looking for the Tank/Cap latch
for a small CB350 tank.. And saw one finally on the way out. Ofcourse ontop of this mountain
for tanks. The project for that day turned from Mock-Up to finding out how to get the damn tank down.. 

Success non the less.


Stopped by Jim's on the way home to check out the progress on his builds..
Bastard got lucky and traded his dirt-bike for that little Iron Head to the left.. .
Lucky. Just as lucky as Horse's green thumb..
Green thimble.. .
His flowers are looking pungent as ever!
Golden light for Golden Kush.. 


--------

In other news.
Saturday the 22nd, of June, marks the first day of another great Journey.
It's been a while since me and the homies have traveled, so, we're taking a light excursion up to SF Bay
Then back down to Yosemite for a few days after. . .
Once we leave there we'll stop by old P-Brains in LA and hang there for a bit till we
make our way back to the hell flame of Oops, Arizona.

And Right in time for the trip I land this trick.. 
Mamiya RB67.
Got the body from my buddy and the 127mm K/L
(Brand New) mind you.. . of eBay for a steal.
This will be my first dive into the world of  Large Formats..
Respectively Medium-Format @ 6x7

I plan on getting to be one with this one.
Haven't had a camera as close to my heart as my late Canon F1(n) 35mm.
wo0t!

Expect a wave of photos this year.. .
I back on it, with the intent to process my own.

See you in JULY! 



No comments:

Post a Comment